Are you under 30? If so B&T wants you!
Young talent is the life-blood of the marketing, advertising, media and communications industries, and the 30 Under 30 Awards recognise this.
Five outstanding individuals will be recognized for their achievements in one of six broad industry categories.
- Media Agency
Now in its fourth year 30 Under 30 is regarded as the leading showcase for the brightest young talent working across marketing communications.
Some may already be in positions of leadership, while others may be starting out, but these awards champion those people that go above and beyond the call of duty in the daily working lives and demonstrate excellence and a vital contribution to their current employer and their determination and desire to progress their careers.
- What initiatives, changes or improvements you have made in your job
- How have you contributed to the development of your particular discipline both in the workplace or through industry associations.
- Your outstanding achievements so far in your career
- An understanding of the issues facing their industry
- What if any extra curricular activities do you get involved with
- Each entry must have at least one reference
Judging is done by a panel of industry experts and entries are given a score out of 100.
Open to anyone who will be below the age of 30 at midnight on 17 July 2013.