Braces in Sydney are one of the most beneficial and effective treatment options available for the misalignment of teeth. The dental braces in Sydney provide an effective solution for improving the patient’s smile. In Sydney, braces are used to treat a number of dental conditions – both aesthetic problems and more serious dental issues.
Dental braces in Sydney are a long-term but highly effective solution for correcting misaligned teeth. The treatment involves the use of metal or ceramic brackets and wires to gradually shift your teeth into the desired position. The orthodontist uses an x-ray and intraoral photographs to make an accurate diagnosis.
Braces Cost in Sydney
Braces cost in Sydney will vary depending on the type of braces you require, the type of teeth you have, and the longevity of your treatment. There is a wide price range for braces in Sydney, with 6-month braces costing between $1,290 and $2,990 per arch, the most costly being lingual braces.
The cost of braces in Sydney is among the highest in the nation and even increases during school holidays. The cost of braces in Sydney depends on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- The type of braces you choose
- The type of metal braces you choose
- The type of dentist you choose
- The type of retainer you choose
- The length of treatment
- The space between appointments
Braces cost in Sydney varies according to these factors because the treatment period and type of brace will all play a role in the cost.
Dental braces in Sydney offer:
- Fast braces- The fast braces, also known as tooth-coloured braces, is the newest development in the field of orthodontics
- Lingual braces- These braces are made from a clear material called porcelain, which blends in with the colour of natural teeth, making them less noticeable.
- Metal braces- Metal braces are one of the most noticeable solutions for straightening one’s teeth. They consist of brackets that are fixed to the teeth and are attached to arch wires, which work to shift the teeth into the desired position.